- 4 tbsp. instant coffee
- 4 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¼-cup hot water
- ½-cup cold water
- 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef, place coffee, sugar and hot water. Turn handle on gear I for about 5 minutes or until doubled in size. Set aside.
- Place cold water in 1-cup Micropitcher and sprinkle gelatin on top. Microwave for 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Attach funnel to cover of Whip N Mix and slowly add melted gelatin while turning the handle on gear I. Switch to gear II and continue turning handle for an additional 2-3 minutes until fluffy and pale in color.
- Divide yogurt between 4 serving cups, add coffee mousse on top and garnish with slivered almonds. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.