- 8 oz./227 g Chicken breast, cooked, cut in pieces
- 8 oz./227 g Cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Mayo
- ¾ cup Sour cream
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional Milk of choice
- Cut the chicken breast in quarters and then place in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, replace cover and pull cord until chicken breast is fully shredded.
Mix and serve
- Transfer shredded chicken breast to bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well until evenly combined. If mixture is too thick, add 1 tbsp. milk until it reaches desired consistency.
- Serve with veggie slices, chips, or crackers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.