- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, peeled
- ¼ cup peanut butter (peanuts should be the only ingredient)
- Preheat oven to 325F/160C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet.
- In SuperSonic Chopper Compact add oats, replace cover and pull cord until finely chopped and resembles flour. Set aside.
- In SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment, place banana chunks, peanut butter and oat flour. Replace cover and pull cord until dough forms.
- Use Small Portioning Scoop to portion dough onto baking sheet. Then, press down each portion so they are flat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container. Serve 1 daily.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.