- 2 cups self-rising flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup milk of choice such as whole or almond
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Place two Silicone Muffin Forms on baking sheet and set aside.
- In medium bowl combine flour and sugar. Then add eggs, vanilla, milk, butter and mix until smooth. Use medium Portioning Scoop to divide batter into the cavities of the muffin form.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile make frosting by adding the remaining ingredients into base of Whip N Mix Chef, replace cover and turn handle on gear II until smooth and well combined. Decorate cupcakes with frosting, garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.