- 1½ cups frozen, shelled edamame
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 lime, juiced using Zest N Press Gadget
- 2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
Cook the veggies
- Place edamame and corn in steamer base and zucchini in Smart Multi-Cooker colander tray. Fill water tray with 1¾ cup/400 mL water. Place steamer base on top of Water Tray and the colander tray over steamer base. Cover and microwave on high power for 8 minutes.
Drain the ingredients
- Meanwhile, fill a Thatsa large bowl with ice and water. When cook time is complete, remove colander tray and lower it into the ice water, submerging the zucchini for 1 minute.
- Repeat with steamer base containing corn and edamame. Drain well, and combine the vegetables in a medium bowl.
Season and serve
- Add garlic to base of Supersonic Chopper Compact. Cover and pull cord 4-5 times to process until finely chopped.
- Add lime juice, seasoning blend, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper to base of Supersonic Chopper Compact, replace cover and pull cord to process until combined.
- Add dressing to the vegetables in the bowl and mix well.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.