- 1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. kefir
- ½ tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½-cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- In 8 cup/2 L Ice Prism Bowl add almond flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In 2 cup/500 mL Ice Prism Bowl add egg, maple syrup, kefir, oil and vanilla. Mix until well.
- Pour wet into dry and mix just until combined, careful not to overmix.
- Fold in blueberries, reserving a few for the top. Use Large Portioning Scoop to divide batter into Silicone Muffin Form and top with remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before unmolding. Serve immediately or store in airtight container in fridge until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.