- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 5 cups water
- Add rolled oats, maple syrup, salt and 2 cups of water to base of SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord and process for 30 seconds.
- Strain mixture in Cold Brew Carafe making sure all oatmeal is inside the metal strainer.
- Add remaining 3 cups of water and use bottom of Kitchen Tool to press oatmeal. Remove strainer and discard oatmeal or store for later use.
- Stir milk well to combine, cover and refrigerate. Use as desired such as with cereal, with treats or in coffee.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.