Let It Snow Mix
Drinks & Dessert
1 snack cup
- 6 cups rice or corn square/checkered cereal
- 1 cup mini pretzels, any variety
- 1 cup plain or honey-roasted peanuts
- 12 oz./340 mini candy-coated chocolate candies
24 oz./680 g white chocolate baking pieces
Melt the chocolate
- In the TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole, place baking pieces. Microwave on high power 45 seconds. Remove from microwave, let stand 1 minute. Microwave an additional 45 seconds. Remove from microwave, let stand 1 minute, stir until smooth.
Add the crunch and serve
- Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and peanuts until well coated. Spread mixture evenly onto the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim
- gently press candies into mixture. Let stand 15 minutes to set. Break into pieces, serve in Snack Cups.