- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 – 4 oz. semisweet chocolate bars, chopped and melted
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp. espresso instant coffee powder
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 9-inch prepared pie crust, baked and cooled
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef, add cream cheese, melted chocolate, melted butter and instant coffee. Replace cover and turn handle on gear II until well combined. Transfer to Thatsa medium bowl and set aside.
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef, add heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Replace cover and turn handle on gear I until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture until well combined. Pour mixture onto pie crust and smooth top.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until set. Garnish as desired and serve cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.