1 oz./30 g
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 cup Unsalted peanuts
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Coarse salt
- Place butter, sugar and honey in TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, microwave on high power 2 minutes and mix well until a smooth mixture forms.
- Add peanuts and microwave on high power an additional 2 minutes. Add vanilla and carefully whisk
- Mixture will be boiling. Return to microwave for 2 minutes on high power.
- Pour on a baking sheet lined with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and sprinkle salt evenly over brittle. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in a sealed Tupperware container until ready to eat.
Let Set & Serve
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.