Potato Salad Deviled Eggs
Starters & Snacks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard, yellow or Dijon
- ? tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely diced cooked potato
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. each minced red bell pepper, radish, chopped parsley
6 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- Cut hard cooked eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolk. Set whites aside.
- In the base of the Power Chef System fitted with paddle attachment add yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, garlic, vegetables and parsley. Cover and pull cord until mixture is well combined. Fold in potatoes and spoon mixture into egg white wells. Garnish with additional radish or parsley.