- 16 oz pizza dough
- 6 cups water, hot
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1 large egg + 1 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. toppings of choice (coarse salt, cinnamon sugar, etc)
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Cut pizza dough into equal portions using the Universal Kitchen Shears.
- Roll out thin and shape into a pretzel.
- Heat up water in TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4 qt. casserole, and stir in baking soda. add shaped dough for 30 seconds.
- Remove dough and transfer to Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Mix egg with water and brush over the top of each pretzel. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and quickly add toppings of choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.