- 6 oz. Loose chamomile flowers
- 6 oz. Raspberries
- 1 qt. Filtered water
Make the Cold Brew
- Insert metal filter into the COLD BREW CARAFE. Fill with Chamomile flowers up to the first fill line on filter.
- Lightly mash raspberries slices in small bowl. Transfer to metal filter.
- Slowly pour filtered water into the Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more to prevent overflowing. Fill to water fill line.
- Cover and place in fridge for 8-12 hours.
- At the end of steeping time, remove the filter and discard tea mixture. Add 1-cup of water to dilute tea and sweeten to taste.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.