Savory Stuffing Bread Pudding
Starters & Snacks
- 2 ribs celery, strings removed, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 loaves Italian or sour dough bread, crust removed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
1 small onion, minced
Prep the bread mixture
- Preheat oven to 400� F/205�C. Cut bread into �?/1.25 cm cubes
- set aside. In the bottom of the UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan, stir together onion, celery, garlic, and 2 tbsp. of the melted butter. Microwave on high power 4 minutes. Remove from microwave.
Layer in the vegetables and herbs
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetables, remaining butter, bread cubes, egg, chicken stock, celery salt, pepper, and herbs until well combined and moist
- transfer to the same UltraPro pan. Microwave on high power 3 minutes.
Brown and serve
- Remove from microwave
- place pan in oven. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.