- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp. old bay seasoning
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Canola oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- Toppings of choice such as sour cream, shredded cheese, etc.
- 2 hass avocadoes, pitted
- 1 roma tomato, deseeded and diced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Rinse shrimp under cold water and pat dry. Cut them in half, add old bay and onion powder then toss to coat.
Add olive oil to Daily Universal Frypan and heat up to medium heat. Add onion, tomato, and cilantro and cook until onion is translucent.
- Stir in shrimp and sauté until fully cooked, about 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Add canola oil to Frypan until filled halfway and heat oil to medium heat. Fry tortillas one at a time, to desired doneness, folding them in half to create a taco shell. Then transfer to paper towel lined plate until ready to use.
- Make guacamole by mixing all ingredients in small bowl and mash until combined.
- Assemble tacos by adding shrimp to each taco shell, spoonful of guacamole and any other desired toppings. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.