Simple Brown Butter Pasta
Lunch & Dinner
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 stick butter
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced with Zest �N Press� Gadget
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped in Chop �N Prep� Chef
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- Desired ripe pears, peeled and sliced thin
16-oz./455 g box angel hair pasta
Cook the pasta
- Place pasta, water and salt in base of Microwave Pasta Maker. Microwave on high, uncovered, for 10�12 minutes or until al dente.
Make the sauce
- Place Chef Series II 11"/28 cm Fry Pan over medium high heat and add butter. Melt butter and then wait for it to start to brown. Once it begins to take on a brown color and smells nutty, about 2 minutes after melting, remove from heat.Whisk lemon zest and juice into warm butter.
Toss and serve
- Strain cooked pasta and place in large bowl. Toss with browned butter sauce and chopped walnuts. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve topped with fresh basil and sliced pears, if desired.