- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. cold water
- In base of Supersonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment place shredded cheese, flour, butter and salt. Replace cover and pull cord until mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Add water and continue pulling cord until mixture starts to clump up.
- Transfer to Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and lightly knead for dough to come together. Flatten and shape into a disc, roll inside the Silicone Baking Sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Roll out dough thin and gently score (with a butter knife) into 1-inch squares. Separate each piece and bake for 12–15 minutes or until golden. Crackers will harden as they cool.
- Let cool completely and serve or store in airtight container until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.