Southwest Chicken Chili
Starters & Snacks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 2 tbsp. tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 28 oz./795 g can whole tomatoes, roughly chopped in Quick Chef� Pro System
- 15.5 oz./425 g can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped using the Chop �N Prep� Chef
2 medium yellow onions, peeled and quartered
Prep the veggies
- Place onions, garlic and peppers in base of Quick Chef Pro System. Cover and turn handle to roughly chop. Place vegetables in TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and stir in olive oil.
Cook the chicken
- Place chicken in Colander, stack on Casserole and cover. Microwave on high 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Combine, cook and serve
- Add chicken to onion and pepper mixture along with red pepper flakes through cilantro. Cover and microwave on high 8 minutes.