Southwest Veggie Frittata
Breakfast & Brunch
- 1?2 small onion, peeled & halved
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1?2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
1?2 jalapeno pepper, seeded
Chop the veggies
- Combine jalapeno and onion in base of Chop �N Prep Chef. Replace cover and pull cord to process until chopped. Add tomato to Chop �N Prep Chef base, cover and pull cord until chopped.
Mix the eggs
- In Quick Shake Container, combine eggs, salt and water, cover and shake vigorously until well combined.
Cook and serve
- Pour mixture into Microwave Breakfast Maker, add veggies and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and microwave on high power 2 minutes and 15 seconds. If egg is not thoroughly cooked, add 15 seconds and check for doneness. Let cool slightly before serving.