- 3 – 8 oz. tubes of Crescent Dough Sheet
- ¼-cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1-cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1-cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/ 180C.
- Roll out one crescent dough sheet at a time, and sprinkle with all-purpose flour, spread it around then flip the dough and repeat on opposite side.
- Grease UltraPro Loaf Pan with melted butter and set aside.
- Mix the filling in small bowl and divide in three even portions. Add just enough of the filling to the dough so it spreads into an even layer and reserve any remaining.
- Using the back of a knife, (the side that is not sharp) separate the dough crosswise in three pieces, stack them and then cut into four pieces. Stack all the dough pieces inside the UltraPro Loaf Pan. Repeat this process with remaining tubes of crescent dough sheet and refrigerate the Loaf Pan in between so the dough does not get too soft.
- Add any remaining filling and bake in center rack for 45-60 mins or until dough is golden brown.
- Meanwhile make the cream cheese frosting in the Whip N Mix Chef by adding all ingredients to the base and turning handle on gear II until fully combined.
- Let pull apart bread cool for 5 minutes then unmold. Add cream cheese frosting and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.