- 1/3 cup loose leaf black tea leaves
- 1-cup strawberry puree
- Filtered Water (cold or room temp.)
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe. Add strawberry puree and tea leaves.
- Slowly pour filtered water into the Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more to prevent overflowing. Fill to water fill line.
- Cover and place in fridge for 8 hours. At the end of steeping time, remove the filter and discard tea mixture.
- To serve, pour cold brew tea over ice, sweeten if desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.