- 1 pt. Strawberries, chopped
- ¾ cup Granulated sugar
- - Juice of 1 lemon
- 10 oz/285g Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 8 oz/225g Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Celery stalk, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped
- 18 oz/510 g Fingerling potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3 tbsp. Water
Ingredients for Strawberry Ice Cream Sauce
Ingredients for Buffalo Cauliflower Sub
Ingredients for Smashed Potatoes
Prep the strawberry sauce
- Mix all ingredients in inverted 3/4 qt./750ml cover of the TUPPERWAVE® STACK COOKER and set aside.
Make buffalo cauliflower
- Mix all ingredients in 1 3/4-qt. /1.75 L Casserole until well combined and set aside.
Prep Smashed Potatoes
- In 3-qt. /3 L Casserole, mix all ingredients and set aside.
Stack & Cook
- Stack components together by place 1 3/4-qt. casserole on top of 3 qt. casserole and top with inverted cover. Place in microwave and cook on high power for 15-20 minutes or until all 3 dishes are fully cooked. Stir each casserole and let stand 3-8 minutes.
- To serve, fill bread bun with buffalo cauliflower and lightly smash potatoes. Use strawberry as topping for ice cream or pound cake. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.