- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C
- Place Silicone Muffin Form on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- Place strawberries in SuperSonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment and pull cord to puree. Add oil, lemon juice and zest.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour wet ingredients into dry and whisk just until combined.
Bake and serve
- Divide batter evenly in cavities of Silicone Muffin Form and bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve as is or decorate with frosting of choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.