Strawberry Tequila Sunrise Ice Pops
Drinks & Dessert
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 5 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 8 oz./225 g frozen strawberries, thawed (about 12 strawberries)
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. tequila, divided
- 3/4 cup orange juice
2 zested limes, divided
- In a small bowl, mix together half of the lime zest, salt and sugar
- set aside. In the base of the Power Chef System, add strawberries, 1 tbsp. of the sugar mixture, water and 1 tbsp. of tequila. Cover and pull cord until strawberries are pureed
- set aside. Cover remaining sugar mixture and set aside. In the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher, stir together orange juice, remaining tequila and remaining lime zest.
- In each of the Lollitups Freezable Forms, add 2 tbsp. of the orange juice mixture and top with 2 tbsp. of the strawberry mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Remove Lollitups from freezer. Remove ice pops, one at a time, from mold and dip one side in the remaining sugar mixture
- serve immediately.