- 6 tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 (2-3 lb/1 1,3 kg) whole chicken
Season the chicken
- Preheat oven to 425° F/218° C.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine butter, thyme, sage, rosemary, garlic, and salt. Rub 2 tbsp. of butter mixture over chicken skin. Rub remaining butter under the skin and inside the chicken cavity.
Roast the chicken and serve
- Place chicken in UltraPro Roasting Pan, breast side up. Microwave on high power 17 minutes. Remove from microwave, baste chicken with pan drippings and transfer pan to oven.
- Bake 17 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature registers 165° F/75° C on an instant read thermometer. Remove from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.