- 5 oz./140 g frozen fruit strawberries, thawed
- 5 oz./140 g frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups water, divided
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt, divided
Cook the fruit
- In the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher Set, stir together strawberries, 1 cup water, 1 cup of sugar, and 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Microwave on high power 2½ minutes.
- Remove from microwave and transfer to a bowl. Let stand 5 minutes or until fruit is soft. Meanwhile, repeat with blueberries and remaining water, sugar and salt.
Puree the fruit
- Transfer strawberry mixture to the Supersonic Chopper Tall with blade attachment. Place cover on Supersonic Chopper, pull cord to puree.
- Return strawberries to bowl. Rinse Supersonic Chopper and blade, and repeat with blueberries.
Finish and serve
- Strain strawberry and blueberry puree into separate Squeeze It Bottles. Add water as needed to create desired consistency.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.