- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- ¾ cup cheese (sharp cheddar, white cheddar)
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
Prep Cauliflower & Cheese
- Using the Mandoline, secure the food guider into the body and place on top of a Thatsa medium bowl. Place cauliflower florets into the food guider, position plunger on top and grate. Measuring as you go, repeat with remaining cauliflower until you reach approx. 1 cup.
- Continue using the Mandoline to grate the cheese into the same bowl as the cauliflower.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and whisk together until combined.
Cook in Micropro Grill
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions.
- One at a time, place portioned mixture into the base of the MicroPro Grill and flatten using the Spatula.
- Place the cover in the casserole position and microwave for 5 minutes on high power.
- Using oven gloves remove from microwave, flip the tortilla using Spatula, and place the cover in the grill position.
- Microwave for an additional 3 minutes on high power. Remove tortilla from the MicroPro Grill onto a plate.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.