- 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- ¾-cup pizza sauce
- 1-cup Parmesan
- 1-cup mozzarella
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Place cream cheese in base of UltraPro 1.6-Qt./1.5L Round Pan. Microwave uncovered on high power for 30 seconds to soften.
- Add pizza sauce and spread in an even layer then add shredded cheese and fresh basil.
- Microwave on high power for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately with crackers, pretzels or toasted bread.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.