- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips of choice, plus more for topping and garnish
- Place Pro Ring in base of MicroPro Grill and set aside.
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef, add butter and sugars. Turn handle on gear II and mix until creamy.
- Add in vanilla, egg, baking soda, salt, flour and mix well incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough in half and press into Pro Ring. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top. Cover in grill position and microwave at 50% power for 12-14 minutes or until the top of cookie is set. Let rest for 2 minutes before removing Pro Ring and transferring to serving plate. Repeat process with remaining cookie dough.
- Garnish as desired and serve warm. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.