- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 Large eggs
- 3 tbsp. Whole milk
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 4 tsp. Chai tea
Make the batter
- In Thatsa medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, spices and baking powder until combined.
- Add in eggs, milk, oil and whisk until incorporated and batter is smooth.
- Place Pro Ring in base of MicroPro Grill and pour batter inside. Cover in casserole position and cook at 50% power for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before removing.
Make the Chai Glaze & Serve
- Mix powdered sugar with chai tea until smooth.
- Top cake with chai tea glaze and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.