- 9 oz./255 g Pizza dough
- ¼ cup Pizza sauce
- 8 Pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Remove rack from oven and preheat oven to 425° F/215° C.
- Place the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on the cold oven rack. Place the Pro Ring in the middle of the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and set aside.
Prep the dough
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface roughly to a 20 cm/8 in. circle.
- Place rolled out dough into the Pro Ring and firmly press dough down so it lines the bottom and sides of the Pro Ring.
- Spread pizza sauce onto the dough and add pepperoni slices.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake and serve
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding.
- Transfer pizza to cutting board and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.