- 2lb. chicken breast and thighs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup original bbq sauce
- ½ cup guava jelly, melted
- Place chicken in Season Serve and add salt and pepper. Cover and shake to distribute seasoning evenly. Set aside.
- In small bowl mix bbq sauce and guava jelly. Then pour on top of chicken reserving ¼ of mixture.
- Place 2-3 pieces of chicken at a time in center of base of MicroPro Grill. Cover in grill position and microwave for 10-12 minutes or until chicken internal cooking temperature reaches 165F/74C. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add remaining bbq mixture and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.