- ½-cup warm water
- 1 ¼ tsp. active dry yeast
- ¼ tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Garnish of choice such as fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, rosemary, etc.)
- In Thatsa Jr. Bowl, stir water, yeast and sugar. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, salt and mix until dough forms. Transfer to a floured surface and knead until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Add half the olive oil to the bowl and place dough inside. Seal and let rest for 45 minutes.
- Place dough in base of MicroPro Grill and add remaining olive on top and any garnish of choice.
- Cover in casserole position and microwave at 70% power for 10 minutes. Then turn the cover to grill position and microwave for an additional 3-4 minutes and full power. Serve with butter or as a side to pasta.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.