- 1¼ cup Arborio rice, rinsed until water runs clear
- 2 cups Water
- 1/3 cup Riesling wine
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 cube Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 Zucchini, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Cook the risotto
- Place rice, water, wine and onion in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker. Crumble vegetable stock on top, mix to combine.
- Cover, lock in place and cook on 70% power for 13 minutes. At the end of cooking time, let pressure release naturally.
Toss and serve
- Stir in butter, parmesan cheese and fold in zucchini. Add salt, pepper and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.