Silicone Loaf Form
Silicone Loaf Form
Our durable, food- safe silicone creates even heat distribution, easily releases your baked goodies from the form, and cleans up quick so you can get munching!
Our Silicone Loaf form will be your go-to accessory for delicious breads, cakes, frozen desserts and so much more. Made from Tupperware silicone, a wondrous non-stick material safe for the fridge, freezer, microwave, and oven, the Silicone Loaf Form makes all of your favorite recipes easy to bake, unmold, and serve.
Looking to elevate your baking skills and impress your guests? Look no further than the versatile Silicone Loaf Form! Perfect for beginners or advanced bakers to make breads, traditional cakes, and more. This form is designed to make your baked goods look as delicious as they taste.
But the Silicone Loaf Form isn't just limited to baking. In the refrigerator, it's perfect for preparing jellied fruit desserts. In the freezer, you can easily create delightful ice cream desserts that are ready to serve whenever you want.
- No greasing or oiling is required.
- Form heats quickly and bakes evenly.
- Removal is super easy—a slight twist or gentle pull on the form's sides allows you to roll out a perfectly shaped creation.
- Flexible, but "with a memory": in whatever way you store the form to save precious pantry space, it will always return to its original shape.
- It is freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe.
- Bake, store, freeze, and reheat right in the form.
- No need to alter your batter or temperature—bake as usual.
- Cleanup is a breeze.
- Lightweight and perfect for any home or even to bring along when renting a vacation house.
- Tupperware durable, food-safe silicone: Cured for 8 hours post-production, high-quality Tupperware silicone is one of the safest silicones to use.
- Long-lasting: Durable and will not deform in domestic use.
- Smart material: High-quality and flexible silicone material for easy unmolding.
- Unique shape: Unique rectangular wavy pattern creates a beautiful look to breads and cakes and helps guide cutting after unmolding.
- Versatile: Usable in the fridge, freezer, oven, and microwave.
W 11.4 x H 9 x L 29 cm
W 4.5 x H 3.5 x L 11.4 inch
1.5 L / 6.3 cups
-25°C / -13°F
220°C / 428°F
USE AND CARE
USE AND CARE
- One of silicone's properties is its ability to absorb fat, which it gradually releases after usage. The form will have a greasy feeling and a white deposit. To preserve your silicone form, wash inside and outside with soapy water and dry carefully before each use to remove any possible greasy/white residue.
- Before filling the form, place it on a cold, clean oven rack or baking sheet.
- Greasing or baking sprays are not needed when baking with our Silicone Forms. They could even damage the material. Only when molding in the fridge or freezer, such as recipes with gelatin, should a small amount of oil be used to help with unmolding.
- Our Silicone Baking Form can handle heat; however, it cannot be used on the stovetop or with the grill function of your oven, microwave, or broiler.
- Always preheat the oven before baking (remove the oven rack before preheating).
- Always use oven gloves when removing the silicone form from the microwave or conventional oven. Always remove it together with the oven rack.
- Be gentle! Cut what you've cooked on a serving tray, cutting board, or plate… but never in the baking form. Really… never!
- Some foods can cause staining, but this will not affect the product’s performance.
- Results may vary with individual ovens; please adapt your cooking times accordingly.
- Microwave cooking works great with our silicone form.
- To bake in the microwave, first remove the microwave turntable and fill the form on the turntable. Most turntables can be removed from the microwave for easier filling of the form.
- For recipes using a conventional oven: when nothing is specified in the recipe, use upper and lower heat, without convection.
- Allow the baking form to stand for at least 5 minutes before unmolding.