Modular Mates® Rectangular 1
Say goodbye to chaos
Our Modular Mates Rectangular kitchen storage container is the pan...
Say goodbye to chaos
Our Modular Mates Rectangular kitchen storage container is the pantry solution you've been longing for!
These dry goods containers are perfect for storing everything from sugar and flour, to snack packs, coffee, cereals, chips, pretzels, noodles, muffins—you name it!
The rectangular storage container was specially designed to fit in deep shelves and storage drawers. They work like building blocks to fit shelves. The airtight, moisture-proof, and bug-proof lid keeps food fresh and safe for longer. These kitchen organizers are as stunning as they are functional.
What's more, you'll love the convenience of the clear kitchen storage container design. No more searching for what you need or opening lids (and letting out freshness) when looking for the snack you crave. With our clear kitchen storage containers, you'll reach for the right one each and every time!
Perfect also for organizing toys, crafting accessories, storing medicines in the bathroom, in the basement, storing pet foods and much more.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 19 x H 6 x L 28 cm
W 7.5 x H 2.25 x L 11 inch
Volume (Metric / US):
2 L / 8 1/2 cup
- Can be recycled
- Dishwasher safe
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in the microwave
- Organize like a Pro - Thanks to their modular design, containers of different sizes stack evenly, creating space on shelves or in cupboards.
- Airtight - Keep food fresh for longer, keep insects at bay and save money.
- Be Sustainable: Buy in Bulk, resulting in less disposable packaging, food savings and fewer trips to the store.
- Always know what's inside - Polished see-through window makes it easy to check contents and quantity. No need to take it off the shelf!
- Easy-open thanks to the flexible seal and tabs on both sides.
- Say goodbye to chaos! no more open packages that risk spillages in the drawers/cupboard
(For Countries selling the grid): Turn your dry storage box into a fridge solution by adding the grid. You will be able to store all kinds of vegetables, while the condensation will run and collect on the bottom, under the grid, for optimal conservation.