- 2 Russet potatoes, shredded
- 1 Large egg
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
Prep the potatoes
- Place the potatoes in microfiber towel to squeeze out excess moisture, pat dry and set aside. Whisk together all remaining ingredients except flour. Add the shredded potatoes and flour andmix until you have a consistent mixture.
Divide and cook
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro Grill. Spread half of the potato mixture in the Pro Ring. Place cover on in the grill position and microwave on 70% power 8 minutes.
- Remove the Pro Ring and flip hash browns, and replace cover in grill position. Microwave on 70% power an additional 5 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.