- 5 graham crackers
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup cherry pie topping plus more for topping
- In the base of the SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment, place graham crackers and sugar. Cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Add butter and pull cord until a consistent mixture forms.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro Grill and fill with graham cracker mixture. Press down into an even layer. Cover in casserole position and microwave on high power for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Once crust has cooled, use Large Spatula to transfer into Freezer Mates PLUS Large Shallow together with the Pro Ring and set aside.
- Make the Filling: Place heavy cream in base of Whip N Mix Chef, turn handle on gear I and whip into firm peaks. Transfer to small bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt into Whip N Mix and turn handle on gear II until well combined and mixture is smooth. Separately puree the cherry pie topping then mix into cream cheese mixture until well combined. Then gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add filling on top of the graham cracker crust and smooth the top. Seal and freeze for 1 hour.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. at room temperature before unmolding. Serve cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.